A special non-conventional coating process delivering surface profile and high durability that is not prone to clogging.
This is Diamond abrasive film which can be used to polish semiconductor parts to motor parts to metal rollers.
- Smooth and strong polyester films with uniform thickness
- Uniform and stable polishing performances by abrasive particles coated by advanced statically charged coating technology
- Special back coating is offerd for skid proof products
- Crank shafts, Cam shafts
- OA equipment rubber rollers
- Printing rollers
- Various metal shafts, etc.
Abrasive materials: [WA](Al2O3)White aluminum oxide / [CC](SiC)Silicon carbide)
Base film thickness: 125μm(5mil)/75μm(3mil)
VARIOFILM 2 (MRF)
- Long life
- Uniform finished surface
- WET polish is possible
- Coat polish of automotive
- Case polish of electronic device
- Wood grain polish (coat)
- Artificial marble and resin products
VARIOFILM 2 Lineup
This is a abrasive tape that it is most suitable for polishing metal shaft surface to a mirror finishing. Minute abrasives are coated onto the flock pile with a back-coating (Non-slip) on the back side and improve a grip power.